- 2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 6 tsp. Blueberry Puree (2 handfuls of blended blueberries)
- 1 cup OZblu Blueberries
- ½ cup Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- You will need a glass jar and lid.
- Layer the ingredients in the glass jar starting with the chia seeds.
- Place 1 tbsp. chia seeds in the glass jar.
- Top with 3 tsp. blueberry puree.
- Add half the whole blueberries.
- Pour in half the coconut milk.
- Repeat the layering with the remaining ingredients.
- Close the jar with the lid and place in the fridge. Leave to soak overnight, or for a couple of hours at least.
- This will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge – so you can make a big batch and have ready-made breakfasts for nearly the whole week.