- 250g OZblu Blueberries
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp. Grass-fed Gelatin
- 3 tbsp. Honey
You will need a silicone sweet mould and dropper.
- Place blueberries and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the purée through a sieve to remove the “bits”.
- Pour half the purée into a bowl and the other half into a saucepan.
- Add gelatin to the purée in the bowl and stir to mix in. Set aside.
- Heat the other half of the purée over medium heat (while stirring) until just boiling. Pour this warm mixture over the gelatin mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the honey. Stir to mix.
- Using a dropper, fill the silicone sweet mould with the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- Remove the gummies from the mould and enjoy!
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.