- 1 cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of Cacao Butter
- 2 tbsp. of Erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla powder
- 1 cup of OZblu blueberries
- Place 20 silicon sweet moulds on a baking tray.
- Place the coconut oil and cacao butter in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir continuously until melted.
- Pour the mixture into a blender.
- Add erythritol, vanilla powder and blueberries.
- Blend until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into the silicon sweet moulds.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the moulds and enjoy, or store in a sealed container in the fridge.