- 1½ cup full-fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Powder
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1½ cups OZblu Blueberries (with some extra sliced blueberries for toppings)
You will need 8 ice-lolly moulds and sticks. This recipe uses silicone moulds which have a slit to hold the wooden ice-lolly sticks.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla powder, maple syrup and lemon juice to a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and rinse the blender jug.
- Place the blueberries in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl.
- Scoop 2 to 3 teaspoons of blueberry purée into each ice lolly silicone mould.
- Place the ice-lolly sticks into the moulds.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture over the blueberry purée to the top of the moulds.
- Top with sliced blueberries.
- Freeze for 4 hours.